The goal of the Hyperion City Hotel is to limit its environmental footprint as much as possible while respecting our planet through four basic principles:
• Energy saving
• Reduce water consumption
• Minimize waste
• Use fewer natural resources
If you would like to be part of this endeavor please follow the simple rules below.• Choose not to change your sheets every day
• Re-use your towel
• When leaving your room, make sure you switch off the air conditioner or heating, turn off the lights and electrical appliances.
• Adjust the air condition of your room to 25C.
• Unplug your mobile charger when charging is complete
• Close the curtains to keep your room temperature.
• Use bathroom cosmetics wisely
• Share your newspapers or magazines with others after reading or leaving them at reception so they can be read by other guests.